| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goiania in October is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy. Around 170.9mm (6.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Goiania October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Goiania, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Goiania:
- Posse, Brazil - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NE
- Formosa, Brazil - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) ENE
- Brasilia, Brazil - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) NE
- Pirenopolis, Brazil - 95.7 kms (59.5 miles) NNE
- Paracatu, Brazil - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) ESE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 347.1 kms (215.7 miles) ESE
- Ipameri, Brazil - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) SE
- Catalao, Brazil - 217.9 kms (135.4 miles) SE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 360.7 kms (224.1 miles) SE
- Araxa, Brazil - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) SE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 370.6 kms (230.3 miles) SSE